About Lynda, your Tarot consultant.
Lynda began offering Tarot readings as a teenager. She always had an interest in the nontraditional, the magical and the metaphysical. Alongside her mystical studies, she also pursued careers as a musician/singer, a writer and a spiritual explorer. Her inner journey took her along many paths, both conventional and nonconventional, while sharing her life with her son as a single mother.
She spent years as a Professional Intuitive, offering Tarot at fairs, conferences, gatherings, and for various psychic outlets, in addition to her in-person sessions. She wrote a newspaper column for several years, answering readers’ questions from a psychic perspective.
At the same time, she began following her love of psychology and the mental/emotional world by completing undergraduate and graduate degrees in psychology/Transpersonal counseling psychology. She also gained knowledge in hypnotherapy, etheric energy work, and other subjects such as astrology, numerology, the Enneagram, Gestalt/Parts Work, Jungian Dreamwork, Metaphor/Archetype, and much more.
She brings to each session:
- Intensive study and experience in the mystical Tarot.
- Empathic, clairsentient, intuitive psychic abilities.
- Decades of experience offering readings-consultations, spiritual counseling, life coaching, & transformational guidance.
- Knowledge of, and training in, a diverse range of traditional and nontraditional spiritual and healing paths.
- Understanding of spiritual, metaphysical and higher consciousness principles.
- A common-sense, down-to-earth approach.
- Lessons learned from her own journey.